Wings and a Prayer Press
P. O. Box 217
Southampton MA 01073-0217
Lori Szepelak is available to bring her message of being touched by angels to your next book club gathering, church group function, or civic organization meeting.
E-mail her for details!
- January 12, Passiflora Tea Room, Cafe and Herbal Shoppe, 526 Main St.,
New Hartford, CT
- February 28, Holy Cross Church Social Club, Plumtree Road, Springfield, MA
- March 26, Immaculate Heart of Mary Woman's Club, Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Route 202, Granby, MA
- March 28, Easthampton Senior Center, 19 Union St., Easthampton, MA
- March 31, Hampden Public Library, 625 Main St., Hampden, MA
- April 21, Vendor, Diocese of Springfield Catholic Women's Conference,
Bellamy School, Chicopee, MA.
- April 26, Presentation and book signing, Central Baptist Church, Westfield, MA
- May 9, Presentation and Book Signing, Pelham Library, 2 South Valley Road, Pelham, MA (413) 253-0657
- May 16, Presentation and Book Signing, St. Elizabeth's Parish (Ladies of St. Anne Sodality), Hubbard Street, Ludlow, MA
- June 9, North Adams Public Library, 74 Church St., North Adams, MA
- June 16, presentation and book signing, Lee Public Library, 100 Main Street, Lee, MA
- June 23, Presentation and book signing, Stephentown Public Library, Stephentown, NY
- July 26, Granby Library, 1 Library Lane, Granby, MA, free lecture as part of the library's summer adult reading program.
- August 5, Fundraiser for Harmony House, Presentation on Angels with book signing to follow, Family Moose Lodge, Fuller Road, Chicopee.
- September 20, Participant at the Authors Selling Books booth on Massachusetts Day at the Big E, West Springfield, MA
- September 23, Ladies Guild of Christ the King Church, Ludlow, MA
- September 27, Author Presentation at the West Springfield Senior Center, 128 Park St., W. Springfield, MA
- October 1, Angel Lecture, Mercy Medical Center's Cancer Support Group, Deliso Conference Center, 271 Carew St., Springfield, MA
- October 14, Author Presentation, Daughters of Isabella, St. Thomas the Apostle Church, Palmer, MA
- October 18, Author Presentation, Bureau for Exceptional Children and Adults at Jericho, 537 Northampton St., Holyoke, MA
- October 21, Presentation and book signing. Rockridge, 25-37 Coles Meadow Road, Northampton, MA
- October 29, St. Elizabeth's Women's Club, Ludlow, MA, presentation with book signing.
- November 10, A Healing Spirit Expo, Holyoke Hotel, Lori was one of four authors featured during one of several morning lecture sessions, along with a host of well-known speakers presenting profound lectures throughout the day on the significance of 2012.
- November 14, St. Patrick's Church, Ladies Guild meeting, 30 Main St., South Hadley. Free presentation and book signing.
- November 17, Lori co-hosted with Mara Hunter an event titled "Find Your Inspiration: A Spiritual Author's Book Fair" at the Crystal Falls Wellness Center, 285 College Highway, Southampton, MA.
- December 4, Author Presentation, Tues. Afternoon Club, Mt. Tom Room/Lathrop Community, Florence Rd, Easthampton, MA.
- December 8, Author Presentation, South Hadley Public Library, 27 Bardwell St., South Hadley, MA. (413) 538-5045.
- December 15/16, Gem and Wellness Expo at the Crystal Falls Wellness Center, 285 College Highway, Southampton. Lori presented a lecture titled "A Lesson in Orbs for One's Well-Being"
A portion of the proceeds of each book sold benefits local charities. In 2012, Friends of the Westfield Athenaeum; Hancock Volunteer Fire Department, Hancock, MA;
Providence Ministries for the Needy, Inc.; St. Vincent De Paul Society at St. Mary's Church, Westfield, MA;
Southampton Boy Scout Troop 210, Southampton, MA; The Lightfield Foundation, Chester, MA; Women's Golf Tournament, Holyoke, MA.
- April 8, Presenter at "Calling All Angels," Lydia's Gathering Place, Westfield, MA
- April 16, Vendor at 4th annual daylong Catholic Women's Conference, Cathedral High School, Springfield, MA
- April 25, presentation and book signing at the Russell Library, Russell, MA
- May 7, Reading and book signing Forbes Library, Northampton, MA
- May 14, lecture and book signing, Abundant Wellness Center, Chicopee, MA
- May 21, Presentation and book signing, Milne Public Library, Williamstown, MA
- June 11, Messages of Spirit in Word and Image, joint program with Transformational Energy Healer
Tannia Hotchkill, Demarey Gardens, Southampton, MA
- June 14, Presentation for Mercy Hospice Volunteers, Holyoke, MA
- June 22, Presentation and Book Signing, Emily Williston Library, Easthampton, MA
- June 23, Presentation for Mont Marie, Holyoke, MA
- July 7, Presentation at Lenox Library, Lenox, MA
- July 15, Presentation at Birch Manor Rehab Center, Chicopee, MA
- July 17, Artists Reception at Demarey Gardens, Southampton, MA
- August 9, Presentation at Edwards Public Library, 6:30 pm, Southampton, MA. Free.
- Aug. 20, Guest speaker at the Knights of St. Peter Claver and Ladies Auxiliary Anniversary Tea, St. Michael's Cathedral, Springfield, MA
- September 14, Presentation at Gaylord Memorial Library, 6:30 pm, South Hadley, MA. Free.
- September 17, Springfield City Library Author Fair, 10 a.m. to 4 pm, Springfield. Free.
- September 21, Presentation at East Longmeadow Public Library, Conference Room, 6:30 pm, East Longmeadow, MA. Free.
- October 15, Vendor at Breast Cancer Fundraiser for Dr. Schonholz of Mercy Medical Center's Breast Care Center, 6 p.m., Polish American Citizens Club, 355 East St., Ludlow. Dinner, live entertainment, raffles, vendors and more. $25 for events. For tickets, call (413) 583-8945.
- October 16, Presentation at Healthy Alternatives, 31 Federal St., Belchertown, 1-2 p.m.
Free. (413) 323-8500.
- October 19, Presentation at Westfield Athenaeum, 6:30 p.m., Reed Room, Elm Street,
Westfield, MA, Free.
- October 20, Presentation at St. Mary's Church, 6:30 p.m., lower church, Bartlett Street,
- October 22, A Woman's Empowerment Day, Abundant Wellness Center, Chicopee, MA. Talk on the empowering effect of angels, as well as a host of presentations, Reiki, chair massage, angel readings and more. A portion of the proceeds raised during the event will benefit breast cancer awareness programs.
- October 25, Presentation at Jones Library, 6:30 p.m., Amherst Room, Amity Street, Amherst, MA
- October 27, Presentation at Lilly Library, 6:30 p.m., Florence, MA
- November 3, Presentation at West Springfield Public Library, West Springfield, MA
- November 5, Presentation at Daily Grind Coffee House and Café, 1 pm, 568 College Highway, Southwick, MA. Free.
- November 7, Women's Guild Meeting at Mount Carmel Church, Springfield, MA
- November 12, Joint Presentation with Susan Demers of Voice of My Drum titled "Transcending Energy," Demarey Gardens, Southampton, MA
- November 17, Presentation at Huntington Library, Huntington, MA
- November 18-19, Vendor at St. Mary's Church Holiday Fair, Bartlett Street, Westfield.
- November 27, Presentation at Quantum Life Management Center, 30 Westwood Ave., East Longmeadow, MA
- December 1, Presentation at Grace Hall Memorial Library, 6:30 p.m., 161 Main Road, Montgomery, MA
- December 3, Meet the Author and Book Signing, Pam's Paperbacks Plus, 85 Post Office Park #21, Wilbraham, MA
- December 5, Presentation at Agawam Public Library, Agawam, MA
- December 7, Presentation at Meekins Library, Williamsburg, MA
- December 9, Presentation at Chester Library, Main Street, Chester, MA
- December 26, Presentation at Easthampton Women's Club, Easthampton, MA
A portion of the proceeds of each book sold benefits local charities. In 2011, the following charities were given gifts: Providence Ministries; Hampshire Gazette's Sidney F. Smith Toy Fund; Fundraiser for Janelle Evrand, Special Olympian; First Church of Monson Tornado Relief; Breast Cancer Benefit for Mercy Medical Center's Breast Care Center; "For Celia" - Children's Tumor Foundation, and Friends of the Westfield Athenaeum.